Sunday Morning Schedule
8:30 a.m. Worship service in Christ Chapel with the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper celebrated weekly.
9:30 a.m. Sunday School for all ages.
10:45 a.m. Worship service in the Sanctuary with the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper celebrated monthly and on festival Sundays. Also at this service is a special children’s worship moment and frequent special music.
• Nursery care is provided for both worship services on Floor 1R.
• A portion of the 10:45 a.m. service is broadcast from 11:00-11:30 a.m. on station WSMG, 1450 AM.
• First Presbyterian Church is located at 110 North Main Street between Capital Bank and Andrew Johnson Bank and across the street from the General Morgan Inn.
• Parking is available on the street or in the parking lots adjacent to the church. An elevator is available on all of the entrance floors including the office entrance located off of the Smokestack Parking Lot behind Andrew Johnson Bank.
• When entering the church from the parking lot or Reaves Alley at the rear of the building, the Sanctuary is located on Floor 3. Christ Chapel is located on the Floor 2 level and to the front of the church building on North Main Street.
Watch this space for the lastest blog posts for First Presbyterian Church!